Thursday 22 October 2009

favorite picture... i think so


This one my readers, is one of my "some of pretty pictures", i'd like it very much, because it's "weird".
This picture was taken by my sister in our vacations (February of this year), we travel to San Carlos, a little city near Chillán, that was very funny, i invited my sister because i've been working and i had a lot of money in that moment.

So, we were in the center of the city, in a park, with my cousins, searching some fun in that city.
My sister was with us, and she loves the camera and she experiments very much with that thing, and then she did "i don't know how" thing with the camera and she take this picture of me, she said: "look brother! it's like your in hell or in a movie of freddy krueger! i'm so cool!". I said "wow this picture is really cool". That red/black color it's woooonderful.

It's not a great history, but that's it jahjahjahajhajhaja.

Bye ;D

6 comments:

  1. you look very well in that photo cousin edu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! the LOBO (?) jaja
    your picture is very nice, I like dark colors =)
    see you! kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so handsome Dialogue Partner!! jajaja
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. noooooo Edu becomes the evil!!! jajajaja
    That's your dream isn't?
    It's a very nice photo, your sister is good taking photos!
    Take care Edu! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!
    you are a really good brother!
    it was so sweat that you invited your sister with your own money...you are a very good person.
    i have a nice vision of you

    ReplyDelete
  6. favorite picture... i think so

    This one my readers, is one of my "some WW of pretty pictures", WF i'd like it very much, because it's "weird".
    This picture was taken by my sister WW in our vacations (February of this year), we travel to San Carlos, a little city near Chillán, that was very funny, i invited my sister because WF i've been working and i had a lot of money in that moment.

    So, we were in the center of the city, in a park, with my cousins, searching some fun in that city.
    My sister was with us, and she loves the camera and she experiments very much with that thing, and then she did "i don't know WW how" thing with the camera and she WF take this picture of me, she said: "look brother! it's like WF your in hell or in a movie of freddy krueger! i'm so cool!". I said "wow this picture is really cool". That red/black color it's woooonderful.

    It's not a great history, but that's it jahjahjahajhajhaja.

    Bye ;D

    ed
    Very nice of you inviting your sister! You're a really good brother.

    p.s. you got a 5

    ReplyDelete