Friday 16 October 2009

My MP3 Philips


This object is sincerely necessary in my life, that sounds funny or stupid, but my life moves on with the power of music, i really think that my MP3 mmmm no, all the MP3 are one of the most coolest technological objects in the world.

My MP3 is small (that make this object more comfortable), i can listening around 250 different songs, and i can change them when i want, that is impossible in a cassette or in a CD.
My MP3 show me the name of the bands, the number of songs and the song's time with a really cool blue color, this wonderful object can record voices, show some text documents like songs lyrics or things I'd like to read, and it had a radio!!

I'd like to walk in the streets listening some rock (generally), or when i'm in the subway, the bus, or any place out of my house. When i walk listening in my MP3 i think that the music is part of the road, with the people walking or the cars running at the rhyme of Led Zeppelin, KISS, AC/DC, Alice in Chains, Opeth or any other band of my pleasure. The feeling in that moment is just awesome...Oh yes, music is pleasure.

When i listening to music in this holy invention of the humankind, i start to think that my life is like a movie and the songs are the soundtrack of MY movie.
Every special moment in this life is a song, a song that i put in my MP3. Sometimes when i need energy for my mind, when i need a stupid smile or when i need fun on my travels, that moment is when my little friend MP3 is with me... Long Live to MP3.

Edu Lobo 8D .

5 comments:

  1. I'm so agree with you with you, because when I listen music I really can feel that my life is a movie, it's a funny thing but it's true, I love music and I undestand you when you said that having objects that brings music to every moment of your day can change the life!

    I hope you continue writing in your blog!

    Take care!

    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work edo. I understand you, perfectly, the music is the best.

    Bye.

    PD: you must post me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can`t Live without music :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This object is sincerely necessary in my life, that sounds funny or stupid, but my life moves on with the power of music, i really think that my MP3 mmmm no, all the MP3 are one of the WW most coolest technological objects in the world.

    My MP3 is small (that make this object more comfortable), i can WF listening ^ around 250 different songs, and i can change them when i want, that is impossible in a cassette or in a CD.
    My MP3 SVA show me the name of the bands, the number of songs and the song's time with a really cool blue color, this wonderful object can record voices, show some text documents like songs lyrics or things I'd like to read, and it had a radio!!

    I'd like to walk in the streets listening ^ some rock (generally), or when i'm in the subway, the bus, or any place out of my house. When i walk listening ^ in my MP3 i think that the music is part of the road, with the people walking or the cars running at the rhyme of Led Zeppelin, KISS, AC/DC, Alice in Chains, Opeth or any other band of my pleasure. The feeling in that moment is just awesome...Oh yes, music is pleasure.

    When i^ listening to music in this holy invention of the humankind, i start to think that my life is like a movie and the songs are the soundtrack of MY movie.
    Every special moment in this life is a song, a song that i put in my MP3. Sometimes when i need energy for my mind, when i need a stupid smile or when i need fun on my travels, that moment is when my little friend MP3 is with me... Long Live to MP3.

    well done but I think you developed too much the musical area rather than the tech part...
    regards,
    miss

    p.s. you got a 5

    ReplyDelete